Click here to visit the mini site for our next event
and make a reservation!
The event has now passed but click here to view images from the event
For the Corpse is a series of unique dining experiences.
Established in 1845 by:
Alastair T. Willey
We are different and well good. innit.
“The very best and most spectacular dining experience in the entire galaxy! If you don’t go to this meal, you are a damned fool!”— The Arctic Times
“The most SPOOKTACULAR time I’ve ever had.” —The Franken Hooker Chronicle
Top Floor (front),
Guild House Rollins Street,
- The P12 from Peckham bus garage, get off at Rollins st, Ilderton rd
- The 381 runs from Waterloo, via peckham, get off at South Bermondsey station
- The 1 runs from Tottenham Court Road, via Tower Bridge Road, get off at South Bermondsey station
- The 21 runs from Old Street, get off at Old Kent Road/Ilderton Road
- The 53, 172 and 453 also run to Old Kent Road/Ilderton Road
- Trains run directly from Queens Road Peckham, Victoria and London Bridge, get off at South Bermondsey Station
- The East London Line, get off at Surrey Quays
How do I book a seat?
- Stab here to grab a seat for Either Friday 9th or Saturday 10th December
What If I get too scared and decide I cant make it?
- Please contact us within 48 hours of the event so we have time to get your seat filled.